From:
Karel Bokhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 21:12:50 +0200
----------

> Ian Watson wrote:
> >
> > EEEEEuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....................;)
> >
> > Just because you can eat something, doesn't mean you HAVE to.....;)
> > Also, are you sure they are absolutely safe for human
> > consumption?...including the mites that are likely on them, and who
knows
> > what other parasites that you can't see, plus the potential for
residues of
> > Apistan and other medicines you may have used?
> >

> I'am still alive!!!!!! and it was the third time.
> On the univerity in Wageningen the had a week on eating insect
> with cooks from over the world.
> Many people in the wold eat insects as there only protein source.
>
> --
> In Eastern Europe there exists a product Apilarnilprop
Api stands of course for bee
Lar stands for for (drone) larvea
Nil is the first name of the producer
Prop stands for propolis.
It is a very healthy product and the drone larvea adds a lot of vitamins
especially of the B family to your food.
Product is for sale in the Netherlands as well

Karel Bokhorst
Bussum
The Netherlands