From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2015 14:45:57 -0700

> >We all would be money ahead if we quit paying lawyers to argue this stuff
> and put that money in a fund to reimburse gross errors.....

I've been suggesting this to the chem companies for years.

Re Bayer withdrawing registration of imid for almonds, as I understand it
was since imid had gone off patent, Bayer didn't want Chinese companies to
be able to use Bayer's submitted studies to sell generic imid for use in
almonds.

Re the bee losses claimed in the article and by the attorney, one may wish
to ask surrounding beekeepers whether they experienced the same sort of
losses.  Our industry is clearly not uniformly in agreement on the subject
of pesticides; certain advocacy groups seek out certain beekeepers as
poster children.

EPA is in a tough spot.  I support them in their efforts to do the best
they can.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA