From:
Mark Berninghausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2016 14:24:06 -0400
I have some tubs of Apiguard,  4 or 5, unopened, which I have had for more than a year, probably 18 months. They have been inside of my building, but not kept cool. Just not outside in the Sun. Inside of my building gets pretty warm during the Summer and freezing during the Winter. Is there a way to tell if this product is still good? Or should I just get rid of it?

What is the best way to get rid of it? Since it is still sealed, can I put the tubs in a heavy duty trash bag and set them out with my trash to be collected by the Trash Hauler? Or would that potentially be hazardous?