From:
David MacFawn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:37:38 EST
Peter,  This is excellent material

I am not sure that the new nosema is in fact new, or
if it has been here  all along, or is another variation of nosema spp.
Also, I wonder if the PCR  tests are distinguishing characters that may
or may not have meaning in terms  of the behavior or pathology of the
various so-called species or varieties.  Finally, I don't know if
anybody but you and me even cares about this  stuff

If there is another variation of nosema spp,  this is scary!

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)