Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 06:46:43 -0500
Hello all,

I hope you are all well and either gearing up for a season or winding down
from a season. Beekeeping is fun!

There is a new search engine on the honey bee archive at metalab.unc.edu

http://metalab.unc.edu/bees

From there, one may search archived bee-l logs from this list and articles
from sci.agriculture.beekeeping articles, simultaneously. This is very
convenient if you're trying to find information.

The previous in-house search engine at metalab did not fully index the
site, and thus was fairly useless. Please give this new search engine a try.
I'd appreciate comments and feedback if you have the time.

Good wishes and good beekeeping to you!

Sincerely,
Adam
--
Adam Finkelstein               Internet Apiculture and Beekeeping Archive
[log in to unmask]          http://metalab.unc.edu/bees