From:
Bob & Liz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 05:23:55 -0600
Hello Peter & All,
Going to have to disagree with you on a couple of points. We most certainly
know the temperature when yeasts are killed. Any wine maker is familiar with
the temperature 100F. We also know the temperature many other contents of
honey are ruined (Honey  -E. Crane). To the general public heat is of little
problem. To the true health food person the heat is a big concern. Allen has
made many valid points. His statement about pasteurized honey being darker
than before it was pasteurized is true.
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison
Odessa,Missouri