From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:07:34 -0800

> >To Petes point on "trials"  no offonse but that silly.

Didn't you just post that you had run trials yourself, and concluded that
it was more profitable in your operation to run single deep brood
chambers?  Were you being silly to make that post?

I like to make all my management decisions based upon hard data.  The
easiest person in the world to fool is oneself.  So I look at what hard
data (trials) that others have shared, and then run *controlled* trials
myself for my own operation in my own locations (preferably replicating
them).  This keeps me from fooling myself.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA