From:
Carlos Aparicio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 20:55:11 +0300
Dear Andy:

        The second swarm shouldn't be preoccupations motive.  It will not  remain
where it is.  At this time, explorers are seeking a place where to establish
the definitive wild beehive, and in little time will be gone.

        Would be perhaps a good idea, that  you give them  the refuge that they are
seeking, something which would permit you thereinafter to assign it to a box
standard and beguin a beehive.

        To give them that refuge, you do not need a beehive comercial type, but a
common refuge that it can be an invested booth, without floor, or a large
pul pot invested, to a certain height of the soil.

        Regards and luck

        CARLOS APARICIO