From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 20:33:47 -0500
Why would they collect sawdust?  I think that perhaps they are unable to
evaluate what appears pollen-like?

What about a balanced diet???  I think were not as aware as we may want to
be.  Corn dust,  propolis..  etc.  bees coolect many things we are not aware
of,  just as humans.....  while meat and potatoes are the main thing,  lots
of mushroom hunters out now...

I am betting there are trace elements in those things that the bees look
for,  just like elephants in salt mines.  Instead of assumiung they are dumb
and easily fooled,  maybe they are smarter than we think....?

Charles