From:
"Steven A. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 1995 23:23:11 -0400
Ok guys and gals,  I'm taking an unofficial poll.  Farmers grow alot of red
clover (not crimson) around here.  I've been told that this isn't much of a
honey plant because the throat of the flower is too long for most bees.  I've
also been told that Italians will make a crop from this because of their
longer tonge.  So lets hear the "truth" from you more experienced folks.  Is
it worth me chasing after this stuff for honey or should I charge for
pollination?
Steven A. Davis
Clackamas Co. OR