From:
Hans-Ulrich THOMAS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 1994 08:13:43 +0200
>On Sat, 22 Oct 1994 13:33:55 -0400, Stan G. Kain wrote:
>
>>Good Morning, Bee-L Readers,
>
>>If you would care to assist me, I would appreciate your sending
>>me personal email with your name, email address and interest,
>>area of expertise or title.  I shall compile the list for interested
>>beekeepers and pass it along.
>>
>>Thank you for your help.
>>Cheers,
>>Stan Kain

Stan,

May be I can be of help sometimes. I do not have an area of expertise per
se in beekeeping but I have easy access to two large university libraries.
It is easy for me to scan articles and send them on to the Bee-L network. I
did that already with an article in Bee World about varroa tolerance in
honeybee races some weeks ago.
Interested? If so you can reach me via e-mail

Hans