From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2011 06:53:05 -0700

> >What type of applicator do you both use?

I can't speak for Medhat, but we use a garden sprayer (brass wand helps to
steady the stream) set to a solid stream, and pumped to only low pressure.
 It is imperative to calibrate the output accurately, using a graduated
cylinder or measuring cup.  I set for 5ml per second output.  Easy to
eyeball with experience.  Easy to overdose without experience.

Best to keep checking the measurement on the tank, in order to make sure
that you are not overdosing.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA