From:
Bill Ruzicka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2011 13:50:05 -0700
RECIVED FROM MY FREND IN KENYA

Hi Bill,

        I have just removed the set of pads that i installed about 30 days
ago. I found a few pads have been eaten by the bees, on one i found both
pads were completely eaten away, is this normal?.    YES

The most surprising thing is that when we are installing the pads in the
hives the bees are completely docile, In all my 15 years of working on bees
I have never seen them so calm, yesterday we installed pads on 60 hives and
the bees were so calm i could not believe, I am now wondering if we can
developed a system of using the Formic acid to calm down these bees.

DOES ANYONE WANT TO TRY IT ON AFRICANIZED BEES HERE

I have checked on the hives that we installed the pads and there is no signs
of varoa. i am also noticing that the bees are very active and the brood
frames are full of brood which is a very good sign, I have a glass Hives
(observassion hive) in my office and before we installed the pads i could
see the Varoa on the bees, after installing the pads there are no Varoa at
all and the brood frame is absolute full with brood.

My feeling is that there is a very big change with the bees that have been
treated with the Formic acid. i will be sending you updates on the progress.

And by the way i have found a better way of fitting the pads, so simple, i
will send you photos.

Regards

Ernest

African Beekeepers Ltd.
Tel: +254-20-206 06 85/ +254-20- 202 25 86
Fax: +254 -20- 801 40 90
Mobile: +254 -20- 722 700 226

Bill Ruzicka

Bill's Honey Farm - Home of the MiteGone Formic Acid Treatment

2910 Glenmore Road North
Kelowna, British Columbia, V1V 2B6 CANADA
Tel/Fax: 1-250-762-8156 (the best way to reach me is by phone Pacific Time)
Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] (include
your phone number so I can call you back)

Website:  <http://www.mitegone.com/> www.mitegone.com