Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 03:16:11 -0700
Scot,
Thanks for the reply,don't give up on your posting. The moderators, I think try to keep it clean and upbeat and family oriented.I have not got all of my post on either ,but that's ok,Im thankful for the ones that do.

 Scot,  As you know by now what kind of person I am. I don't complain, cry foul, or whine much. I try to focus my energy on solving problems, if I have any(who doesn't) and always looking to the future, for opportunity.In my last couple of post, I outline some things that I have done.I've build my own pollen traps, pollen cleaning machine,right now I'm building up a Case w-4 loader.Its very close to a swinger, but about 30% faster.I have about eight thousand dollars in it , and should be finish late this year.When somebody tells me it cant be done, I laugh on the inside. Somebody told me you cant rise brood in northern Calif. in the winter. Funny thing, I been doing it for about twenty years.
  Don't listen to those kind of people that say, I've been doing this before you were born, or we've been doing this for five generation. That is not a prerequisite for success. My net earnings on my bees is about four times the average.Don't get caught up in all the negatives, as you know, I just distance myself from some of that recently.Have you read the farm bill lately? Bush has got alot of goodies in their for keepers.

 As fare as the Almonds pollination goes, if you remember my first almond post,I used to take on about two thousand hives from North Dakota. Lonnie, and Conrad's bees, they both thought they could pocket more if they did it them self's. They found out that hauling dead out equipment from Calif. to Texas wasn't what they had in mine.I'm just a rookie at this, first generation, about half way their.

Thanks again,
 Keith