From:
midnitebee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 1996 21:13:48 -0500
I moved my bees to a new location.The distance was over 8 miles away,and the
bees have been at their new location,for over three weeks.
The most startling new behavior is their aggression.
These ladies are of the "midnite"strain. Never have they behaved in this manner.
As soon as I open the inner-cover,they immediately "attack" me. Thank
goodness I was wearing my beesuit!!
The queen is approx. two years old,and has a nice egg laying pattern.
Is this behavior normal,after moving bees to a new location?
I must also mention that I do not "smoke" any of my bees,but maybe this hive
I should?