Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 16:38:01 -0400
> Bee-L was started as an exchange of information and respectful
> DIALOGUE about bees and related topics.

Amen.

I have been on the list for a long time, back before moderation. We are
getting way off topic and away from rational discussion but a lot of
uninformed opinion or quotes from marginal sources.

In my opinion the list is moving toward its end if it does not get back on
track.

I did not realize it but there is only one moderator left and it is Aaron.
That is too much for one person so if you would like to help... Plus, he is
a nice person so lets a lot of stuff get by so please try to do a little
self moderating and keep on the topic of bees.

If you want to discuss climate change, roundup and cancer, banning GMOs ,
this is not the place. Those are advocacy issues more than scientific and a
lot more heat than light. If you argue that we should discuss them, then it
confirms in my mind that you are on the wrong list and Beesource will
welcome you as it did the FGMO contingent who founded it. (see the archives)

Jose is right.  Stay on the topic of bees and keep the dialog respectful.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine