Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 08:20:33 EDT
In the spirit of expanding Apitherapy's cause, I share with you a letter I
received from Plamen Entchev, a Bulgarian living in Warren, Michigan.

He has an impressive resume:
 > licensed as a Medical Doctor in Bulgaria
 > member of the Bulgarian Apitherapy Society,
 > member of the Bulgarian National Beekeepers Association
 > Chairman of the Tregional Beekeepers Assoc. of Hissar County, Bulgaria
 > attended Apimondia '97 in Antverpen, Belgium.

He has a strong interest in nontraditional medicine, in particular
Apitherapy, and is looking for work.  He became a permanent resident of the
USA in Oct. '98 and wants to continue working with professionals of like
mind.  Can you help or suggest him to contact anyone?  His contact data
follows:

Plamen Entchev
11399 E. Ten Mile Rd. Apt. #220
Warren MI  48089

Perhaps some of you have also received this letter and if so, I apologize for
the redundancy.

Bee Healthy,

Jean-Francois Lariviere