From:
Ronny Willman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 22:07:39 +0200
Does anybody know anything about an invation  in Europe of a louse,
especially on pine-trees. This barklouse (Cinara piceae) produce so called
"cementhoney" in our hives of honeybees. This honey is impossible to
extrakt and is a great threat to our harvest of honey this autumn. We want
to know about the compound elements in this sugarsecret and in which way it
will be possible to extrakt it from the frames.

Ronny Willman
Sweden