From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:32:22 -0500
Hello All,
I will be at the Missouri Beekeepers booth in the Agriculture building all
day Tuesday the 17th.
I have not been at the state fair booth for a couple years. If at the fair
stop by an introduce yourself.
I am no bee expert but have been working bees for a number of years and as
many beekeepers will agree I am a hard person to catch. My cell does not
work in the area I keep bees and my home base.
I rarely look at my messages and most calls go to the answering machine.
I will be on the fair grounds today and Wednesday and the guys in the
beekeeping booth will know how to get in touch with me.
I am staying in the campgrounds in my RV next to a friend in his RV from
Nashville with hair on his shoulders and a long beard. My wife is working a
livestock  show so me and "almost Willie" (what I call my friend) will have
to fend for ourselves.
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison