Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 09:44:01 +0200
Dear Apitherapy friends,

    As you might know Medex International is going to organize
the International Apitherapy symposium in Portoroz, September 17-19th.
If you haven't been informed jet about the Symposium, you can get more
information in this message and at the url location:

http://www.uni-lj.si/~bfbee/apitherapy/index.html

We have already over 50 very interesting abstracts, which insures good
quality of the Symposium. Since we are going to process final program
after 15th August, you have still a chance to send us an abstract for
active participation. Don't forget to register and pay symbolic
registration fee.

If you know someone who would like to participate with oral
presentation, poster or exhibition, please forward him our address.
Anyone can also contact me by e-mail for more information:

If you have already contacted us, please ignore this message.

You can also send your abstract and/or registration by e-mail. Your
active participation is welcome at our Symposium. I will accept any
abstract and forward it to Scientific committee if an abstract will be
sent by e-mail before 15th of August. Otherwise please send it to the
Medex International.
Don't forget to include with the message also your snail mail
address that organizer can send you answer and some more informational
materials with regular mail.

   Non active visitors  are also very welcome to the symposium. There
will be many interesting oral presentation, poster exhibition, different
apitherapy products exhibition, and bee related cultural exhibition and
events. There will be also several social events. Detailed scientific,
exhibition, social and cultural program will be posted to the end of
August.

Check our Web page
http://www.uni-lj.si/~bfbee/apitherapy/index.html
for new updates.

  Thank you for your attention and participation !

   member of organizing committee
          Janko Bozic

=========================
8th International Symposium on Apitherapy
MEDEX International d.d.
Linhartova 49a
1000 Ljubljana
Slovenia