From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:15:53 -0500
We all know a few researchers whose main goal is to get grant money and spend it on pet projects. But that is in contrast with the majority who are working toward the common goals of heath and prosperity. In case anyone read my previous post and thought I was talking through my hat, here is a second opinion: