From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2013 23:54:48 -0300
Very interesting if more beekeepers where good at using the internet and
communicating. Probably usefull for knowing varroa and nosema loads and
prospects of winter mortality and honey production prospects.

In the case of Chile the Digital Divide/Gap is that big that less than 20%
of beekeer have a computer and of those less than 50% have it connected to
the internet. This data is of 2008 so maybe things have improved with the
penetration of smartphones.

I use the tools provided by blooger to gather information of why people
access to my blog and it is very interesting (in spite of boots) to have a
feeling of what are the colleagues searching for.