From:
Dan Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 1998 10:52:55 -0500
The following is slightly off topic, but has proven to be a useful tool.

I use the Advanced Book Exchange at www.abebooks.com. It indexes the lists of
something like 2500 used book dealers. There are similar services around the
net. What you get is a listing for the dealer who is selling the book. You
then contact the dealer directly. The service is free.

It produced sources for both titles.

It produced hits on both titles, 4 on AHP and 1 on IPCCP.
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with abebooks, blah, blah, blah, just a
satisfied user, blah, blah, ..

Dan Jones
Mill Run, Pennsylvania