From:
Ann Dougherty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 20:56:19 -0700
        I've been rendering some of my bees wax lately, and making
candles, lip balm etc.  Some of the wax is nice and light colored while
some is really fairly dark i.e. dirt colored. I use Hydrogen Peroxide to
help purify and settle some of the contaminates.  This works well but
doesn't really bleach it...like the color of cappings during a strong
flow.  Does any one know of a good home remedy to bleach bees wax?

                                Ann