From:
"Gary C. Lewis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 12:23:17 -0700
Hello List,
  Last winter someone posted a question about "Queens" and the different
breeds that are out there for us to try. The question was never really
answered. Some one replied:"Don't believe all you read" and went on
about money and this and that but did not answer the question so I will
ask the question and would like an answer, not something about suppliers
and breeders and cousin Joe making money.
  So with that said. What exactly is an "Yugoslavian ARS-Y-C-1"? How do
they/it differ from the Italian(all I've ever had)? What is/are
"Midnight" and "Starline"? I have heard this name many times "Buckfast".
People seems to think highly of them. Why?

 Thank You for your time.

Gary C. Lewis
Duke Center, Pa.