From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2008 19:58:46 -0800
Hi,

On May 9, 2008, at 12:47 PM, Brian Fredericksen wrote:

> oes this not throw a wrench in the small cell claims? As we all know
> AHB is resistant to mites so
> the implication is that your success with no treatments has more to
> do with the genetics then
> small cell.

No it does not, it does not have more to do with one thing or the
other, 1/3 environment (cell size), 1/3 nutrition (no artificial), 1/3
breeding (It has been shown by several that strain does not matter).
It seems to me that the ones dancing around this issue are those who
are assuming that small cell has everything to do with SCB, when it is
everything working together that makes the difference. This is where
the studies on SC fall short, by neglecting the whole big picture of
everything working together and not giving the colonies enough time to
sort the mess out.

God Bless,

Keith Malone