From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2017 17:02:01 -0500
> There is some good data out there from Germany,  bottom line its next to impossible to harm them from sublimation.

> In talking with another member here off line,  it does appear there is some research that shows repeated usage of OA in a season can be hard on the hives.

Are you saying two different things here? I am pretty sure there are ways to asphyxiate bees with vaporized acids. Plus, research clearly shows that *any* disturbance to clustered bees cause activity at a time when they are supposed to be minimally active. Plus, you mention "good data" and "some research" but no specifics. Without any more details, you are handing us "alternative facts."

PLB

thinking, no alternative facts on Bee-L