From:
Bill Ruzicka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 14:13:34 -0500
In several seminars and at the Houston conference I was asked if I knew
how the people in the East (East USA – New England and New York) use my
pads to dispense Tymol?  Unfortunately I do not but I would like to know.
According to the rumor they were very successful and happy with the
results.  I am not surprised as MiteGone pads do deliver very constant
evaporation of any liquid in beehives.

Therefore, if you know and or use this method please contact me and I will
ensure you complete confidentiality and send you some complementary pads
in return for your experience.

REASON:  The problem with existing Tymol products is their location on top
of frames.  Bees hate anything on top of frames and will propolis it and
chew it up to remove it and the ambient temperature make evaporation blast
and slow.

Placing the pads in bee controlled temperatures and humidity space and
using capillary tube and gravity to supply a steady amount of liquid at
evaporation surface makes evaporation very uniform and does not aggravate
the bees.

Also if anyone wishes to try this please give me a call.

Bill Ruzicka
Bill’s Honey Farm – Home of the MiteGone Formic Acid Treatment
Kelowna, British Columbia, CANADA