From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 12:22:05 -0500
I am seeking a copy of the Delaware Weekly Advertiser
And Farmers Journal Thursday, May 22, 1828
Wilmington, Delaware Vol I No. 36

Article of interest titled:
'APIS MELLIFICA, OR HONEY BEE.'
"Read before the Delaware Academy of Natural Science,
by Isaac Peirce, and ordered to be printed"

The Library Research Department at the University of Delaware
has determined that the article I am seeking is archived
in an online database named 19th Century U.S. Newspapers.
I so far, have not been able to gain access to this database.

I was informed that Penn State has acquired this database,
And was suggested to me that I contact the Reference Department
at Penn State, or someone who as access, and may be so kind to
obtain the article for me or send contact information for the
Research Department, or others at Penn State that may help in
my search for the article.

Send to:

Thanks
Joe