From:
Richard Cryberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2014 19:21:36 -0700
"The *binding* was said to be irreversible, but I have been unable to find a
single other reference to the binding being irreversible.    I asked an
independent Univ of Calif expert on the neonics (Dr. John Casida) if it
were true.  He firmly said that it wasn't--the effects are reversible."

Radio labeled excretion studies are routine requirements for any pesticide registration.  The only way irreversible binding would fit with the data on rate of excretion of radio labeled neonics would be if neonics were not nerve agents and as a result only minute amounts of the administered dose ever got to the nerves.  I gave a ref to radio labeled excretion rates a couple of months ago.  They are excreted fast.  As neonics are nerve agents there simply is no way that irreversible binding can be true or fast excretion could not happen.

Dick

" Any discovery made by the human mind can be explained in its essentials to the curious learner."  Professor Benjamin Schumacher talking about teaching quantum mechanics to non scientists.   "For every complex problem there is a solution which is simple, neat and wrong."  H. L. Mencken