From:
Steve Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 1995 10:23:55 GMT
There seems to be a debate over what liquid parraffin is

parraffin here it is what y'all call kerosene, but there is other stuff
= "liquid parraffin" which my vet  told me to give my cat to get rid of
furrballs. It is clear thick and non-smelly.

So ask your USA vet what they would use on furrballs and you have your
answer!

Steve Pearce

Kilspindie
Glorious Perthshire