From:
Peter Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2015 23:13:25 +0100
I was very sad to hear today that Clive de Bruyn died peacefully in his
sleep on Wednesday 1 July.

Clive was one of the great beekeeping educators, particularly for me as I
attended one of his night-school classes back in 1980 before I even had any
bees.  My wife thought that attending a class might get the idea of keeping
bees out of my system – little knowing that Clive was certainly the last
person in the world to put anyone off keeping bees.

He will be greatly missed by so many people.

Best wishes

Peter

52°14'44.44"N, 1°50'35"W