From:
Rick Hough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 1994 12:14:02 +0000
Stan G. Kain <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I am trying to assist someone in connecting to sci.agriculture.beekeeping
>to the FAQ.

We are still working on formating the FAQ so that the folks at
news.answers will allow the FAQ to be posted there. The advantage of
posting the FAQ to news.answers is that it automatically gets
archived at rtfm.mit.edu. Unfortunately, we aren't quite there yet.

In the meantime, the following methods of obtaining a copy of the
FAQ are available:

1) The FAQ is periodically posted to BEE-L, as well as
sci.agriculture. beekeeping. We've been trying to post once a month,
but we're a bit late this month. The last post occurred September 12th,
so it can be obtained from the BEE-L listserve computer. Send a message
to [log in to unmask] with one line in the body of the
message: GET BEE-L LOG9409.
The listserve computer will then send you a big file (just over 300KB)
with all of the BEE-L traffic for September, 1994. Burried in that file
will be the FAQ post.

2) Send e-mail to [log in to unmask], and I will forward my latest copy
of the FAQ to anyone requesting it.

3) A copy of the FAQ can be accessed via WWW - there is a beekeeping
homepage at http://alfred1.u.washington.edu:8080/~jlks/bee.html.

4) The BEE-L FAQ, along with a lot of other good info is available via
e-mail from Andy Nachbaur's "FAQs by E-mail" system - send e-mail
to [log in to unmask] In the subject line, place the words
THIS INDEX. Andy's system will send you an index to the FAQs he has
available. Note that it will take 12 to 24 hours to get a response from
Andy's system, as his Internet access is via dial-up, and his system
dials in only twice a day.

5) Monitor BEE-L and/or sci.agriculture.beekeeping for the next posting.
It should happen shortly (Adam, are you listening??)

Cheers!
Rick Hough