Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:58:25 GMT
Hi all,

I'll.share some more details later, but we have been asked to manage some hives at a fine hotel.  The bees are on a 6th floor roof (rubber).  In one direction is the rest of the hotel....towering mirrored glass angled around this short roof.  In the other direction, just about 2-300 feet is the ocean (not an open bay, but a channel very close.to.the bay).

They already have bees there, and they seem to be doing well.  We are going for.our first.full inspections of the hives and evaluate where things are.

Any suggestions that may be obvious (or not so obvious)?  This is fairly high profile, and a few hundred.rooms.overlook the hives in the same.view with the ocean.  The roof gets hot...but in the one hive we looked.in there was no sign of collapsed comb or heat damage.....and we have had recent hot weather.

Thanks.in advance for any thoughts......

Deknow