From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 16:04:19 -0500

Well, that sounds familiar. (May be old news to some of you)
Steve Taber or somebody else at the Tucson BeeLab showed us once
what happens when you put a mirror on the ground in the bees'
flight path - the bees see it as a reflection of the sky and land
upside down, then get up and fly away - They said this was the
reason that flatboat mobile apiaries had been tried and then
discounted as a usable idea. They just run out of bees.
   - John Edwards