From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2017 16:08:51 -0800
Thanks for working on the math and physics John!  I find the excuse that
"it just depends upon location" to be pretty lame.  There is clearly
physics and math involved, against which we should be able to test field
observations.  An explanatory idea that we haven't yet touched on came to
me early in the morning that I'd like to run the numbers on.

Could those of you who experience serious moisture problems--that cause
moldy combs if you don't provide insulation (and that you've actually
checked, not just assumed or heard from someone else)--please email me off
list with the subject line "moldy" and the name of your state and town?
I'd like to plot these locations on a map and then start to look at weather
data.

Thanks in advance!
--
Randy Oliver