From:
Fr-Athanasios <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Fr-Athanasios <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:21:58 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "K.Michael Krizek" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Fr-Athanasios" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 8:53 PM
Subject: RE: Plastic Foundation, Many Thanks

Dear Michael,
You write:
> My question is did they build the frame out. I have been very
>disappointed with the perco as they just do not build it out/

I have placed the Plasicells in three different boxes in three
different hives. In the one hive on the third story I have placed
3 older already drawn frames and the other seven Plasticell.
They are drawing the Plasticell with *amazing* speed in the
three days that I sprayed it with the sugar+water+raspberry
mix. In the other hive in the second story (only two) the same
way and they are working on it amazingly. In the other hive in
the third story all sprayed Plasticell with none already drawn
frames, not only they have not touch it, but that is the one that
swarmed on me earlier today. I guess my mistake was that
I did not place any already drawn frames in that story.

Hope this is of some help,
+ Fr. Athanasios
Arkdale, Wisconsin