From:
David Tharle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 07:20:58 -0600
   Bob

I've used formic for years.  Most of us (Including Allan I'm sure) up
here are well aware of the "new" strips, but more importantly most of us
up here are well aware of who is bringing them to the marketplace.  They
will no doubt bring about world peace also.  Being from the "Show me
state" you might also understand the phrase "once bitten, twice shy".
If you have any problems with them, unless there has been a change of
mind set, good luck communicating that to David. I and others were told
to our faces, we were full of #### when we had issues with the last
product and it wasn't measuring up to the advertising.

I'm very glad you will finally get formic acid. It is a very useful
tool.  To bad you won't have choices as to the application process.

Dave Tharle
Ardmore, AB
Canada