From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2016 06:05:03 -0700
It strikes me odd that so much has been made of the minuscule possible
residues of two repellents, the active ingredients of both being naturally
found in honey, when no one has even mentioned the residues left in the
hive from smokers.

As previously brought to our attention by by Jim Fischer (
http://bee-quick.com/reprints/smoke.pdf):

"So, no matter what you burn in your your smoker, your "clean, cool smoke"
 is a mix of superheated toxic chemicals  and carcinogens that cannot
possibly be good  for you. your bees, or your honey if used in excessive
amounts."

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA