From:
Paul S LeRoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 21:10:22 -0400
At 02:20 PM 07/10/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>I have a case of formic gel pacs.
>Are they any good?
>I have no info concerning a recall I thought the availability problem was a
>manufacturing difficulty.
     Information received from my state Entomologist is that packs should
be sealed in a zip lock bags and can be placed in a freezer which is not
used for food storage.  This is supposed to preserve the packaging somewhat
and will if the packaging is faulty and is caught early enough,preserve the
effectiveness of the formic gel until it is applied to your colonies.  Hope
this helps.