Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2013 13:05:45 -0600
>>> the "worst case outcome" from shaking is the same
>>> I have to thank you for proving my point... Bottom line: Either
>>> method has similar results.

> There's a big difference - one method allows one's honey to remain
> antibiotic-free, and thereby, allows one to remain in the business of
> selling food fit for human consumption.  The other method does not.

I give up.  I think my point has been made very clearly, and using
antibiotics does not mean that they necessarily show up in honey.

And, for that matter, not all beekeepers are producing honey.

As for the countries where antibiotic use is forbidden, it has simply
moved underground.  It is there, but like other illegal drug use, is not
admitted, allowing those imposing their will, or trying to, to continue
to continue in blissful denial.

I have no interest in debating an issue to death where rhetoric,
strawmen and a blizzard of words interlaced with false assumptions are
used to buttress an indefensible and absolute point of view.

I have no interest in convincing others to follow my path or adopt my
ideas, but I do wish to see all sides and all facts presented simply and
clearly.

As I see it and and as many others see it, and as has been proven in
some circumstances.

1.) antibiotics can be used in a manner that they do not appear in bee
products.

2.) antibiotics can be used to control AFB

3.) antibiotics may be the most economical solution in many situations

5.) using antibiotics can result in as good control of AFB as other
techniques including shaking and burning

6.) these points have been proven in practice.

7.) even where antibiotics are banned, people use them, but do not admit it

8.) some people will never admit any of this, and argue til the cows
come home.

I have said all I have to say for now.