Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2017 12:47:37 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (14 lines)
Trish,

Everyone on this list was a first year beekeeper at some point. I would speculate that everyone on the list learned something new in the last 6 months. And everyone on the list is still vexed by problems that they have not found answers to. That is the beauty of it. You have lots of mentors here. I started with a particular question to the list some years back and got a lot of thoughtful and helpful advise and was hooked. What you will learn is that there are no simple or right answers. So much depends on where you are or what you are trying to achieve. I find that most every serious question prompts thoughtful discussion from a lot of very smart and experienced people. Long live BEE-L.

Some of the scientific topics are so far over my head that I barely know what they are talking about. A lot of practical innovative ideas have come up that I have tried and incorporated, OAV most recently. Some topics I find interesting but not applicable to my situation so take a pass. I disparage none. One of the best parts of this list is the archives. Just about every topic has been covered in depth so go there first. You can learn about everything there is to know about bees.

Paul Hosticka
Dayton WA

The BEE-L mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software.  For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2