From:
"David L. Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:51:20 EST
In a message dated 3/9/01 11:53:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Language always gives problems. Words have different meanings in different
 disciplines and different places.  What I call warming might be considered by
 some as heating, but most of us think of body temp as warm and anything over
 that as hotter.  By 130 or so we are getting into scalding.

 Basically hive temperature of 95 degrees or so is a benchmark temperature for
 honey.  This is the maximum natural sustained temperature for honey. >>

   That's about what I figured. I had a lady insist on honey that had never
been over 95 degrees. I told her she'd have to go to Alberta for it.  The
honey in a top super here in the south of the USA, can easily be 110 on a
sunny summer day.  My unheated/uncooled warehouse building can get hotter.

Dave Green    SC  USA
The Pollination Home Page:  http://pollinator.com