From:
Eric Abell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 18:31:17 -0700
My only suggestion - no matter how large or small your operation may be - is
to provide for washing up.  My suggestion is to have good grade on the floor
draining into a long trough covered with a metal grate of some sort.  You
might see what garages use for washing their floors.

Eric

At 02:11 AM 06/12/96 -0500, you wrote:
>We are planning to build a honey house to use for storing all my equipment
>and for processing our honey.  We are just hobby beekeepers at this point
> (only 8 hives) but planning to expand to as many as 30 hives.  Does anyone
>have suggestions for  a honey house?  My son-in-law is drawing plans  and
>wants to know what to include.
>My husband plans to make it abou 20ft. by 10 ft with plumbing and
>electricity. Anyone out there who has built a honey house have suggestions?
>Mary

Eric Abell
Gibbons, Alberta Canada
(403) 998 3143