From:
Brian Ames <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:01:43 -0400
I see Bee Culture has turned up the Bayer propaganda machine also in the last july 2010 issue maybe to coincide with the similar story that Vanishing Bees is hawking.

Apparently none of them have looked at the last Penn State M Frazier analysis. No imid or neonics even in the top 20 pesticides found in CDD wax, bees or pollen, a convenient fact that is often omitted.

While some anomalies have turned up with high residues in plant samples there has yet to be any dead bees with neonics presented as evidence that it was ingested as a systemic as far as I am aware. Obviously we also have a couple of incidents with application or planting issues that a non systemic sourced kill from neonics has occurred but clearly that is not the real concern.