From:
Betterbee Info <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:59:59 -0500
Dennis points to this URL:

http://www.betterbee.com/resources/newproducts.html

He is a bit ahead of me. The text for the extractor is there but no picture.
The page is hybrid of 05 and 06 info.

For those inquiring, the extractor is not yet available. Swienty is still in
the production stages. We hope to have it in our warehouse in the next
couple of months. It can hold 4 medium or shallow frames or 3 deep. The
frames are laid flat in the extractor rather than stood upright. It is a
parallel radial extractor which is more efficient than most other
non-commercial extractors out there. The design is "pancake" like making
easy to store under a work bench or in the corner.

If you have any other questions feel free to email me direct.

Cheers,
Shane

Betterbee, Inc
8 Meader Road