From:
Jorn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 01:42:52 +0200
First of I will introduce you to a 'personal' website in english!

http://www.agrsci.dk/plb/cjb/cjb_home.htm

It is showing a part of what  Projectgroup Beekeeping (Research group for
beekeeping) is working with! The holder of the site is special working with
Varroa research!

Second I will introduce the spring Updata of my hivenote software!

HTTP://apimo.dk/programs/30-5-99update.exe

to use this update :

DO NOT UNINSTALL BIDATA!

extract this files to a temp directory of your choise.

run the setup.exe and install upon the instalation you have. The update is
ment to replace with new files.

the manual(s) is in RTF format. You can load it into winword, and the save
it as a doc file, hvich will decrease the size. The reason for the rtf
format is that it then can be read by word6 and word7. I have only word97 so
thats why. You can dlete the following files :

Bidat3245.hlp
Bimanual dansk.rtf
Bimanual engelsk.rtf after converting to bimanual english.doc

after deleting those files you will have saved around 20MB diskspace.

New manual
New help file so that all items should be covered.
You can choose if you want the software to run as a queen breader softwware
or as hivenote software.
you can now search and printout!
New language drivers suported. nearly the whole world is covered.

did you know that you just by editing the languagefile in Notepad.exe can
turn the software into your language. Even Chinese is covered :-)

the software is free for up to 5 hives.

If you register the software for 20 hive or full You will recive

A Cd-room with beekeeping related stuff and the latest edition of the
hivenote software.

registration prices is fair :

10 hives registration is 20USD
20 hives registration is 45USD included one years service by e-mail!
Full registration is 100USD included two years service and free updates and
service by e-mail..

You can online pay the registration by creditcard and will then be getting
the registration information to register the software with.

se the manual for introduktion to the software:

http://apimo.dk/programs/engmanus.zip  about 400Kb

best regards

Jorn Johanesson

EDBi = multilingual Beekeeping software since 1987
http://home4.inet.tele.dk/apimo (Denmark)
http://wn.com.au/apimo (Australia)
http://apimo.dk (USA)