From:
Doug Ladd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2011 05:59:01 -0500
I have a friend I talked to in Charlottesville VA USA which is located just
a number of miles away from the site in mineral va that was working his
hives when the earthquake hit, he told me that they seemed not to even
notice, he saw no change in their behavior.

I do see big attitude changes in my bees as a thunderstorm is approaching,
in one case I was making splits and had to stop since the bees where piling
up on the outside of the boxes and running off of every comb I pulled, I put
them back together and came back the next day and they acted normal. They
are def pressure sensitive.