From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2017 09:00:28 -0600
A completely convoluted fairy tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada
44N80W

Not sure how you can know whats going on in my area?  I refrain from
commenting on yours....  My grandkids still fish and play and catch critters
in the same places I did growing up. Actually I suspect there are more than
ever.  I know that's true of furbearing critters (prices are shot) and
hawks.

AS for what you have in your area I don't know.   But here in the Midwest
things like waterways and ponds are better than they were.  Buffer strips
are now rules instead of rarities, Better job controlling chemicals via
license and restrictions, and much better general attitudes about
conservation.

That's one of the problems we face  "experts" from far and away telling us
whats wrong in our lives and trying to fix it for us.

Charles