HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ned Heite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 09:51:00 -0500
Charles Adkins wrote:

>I for one would rather work with people of the "highest standards of
>conduct both personally and professionally" than associate with social
>deviants.

Your call, your privilege, Charles. But if you don't want to associate with
social deviants (whatever they are), you are in for a very lonely (and
boring) existence. Get a life!

Tell me, do you have anything against men with ear-rings? How about guys
with tattoos? Or long hair? Or motorcycles?  Women in dungarees with bobbed
hair? Be specific.

  Celebrating an anniversary year:
  20 years of Archaeology and History

  Ned Heite            _(____)_